The people who have lost money due to PPI scandal are often confused as to where to start and how to get back their money. Even though the process is fairly simple and straightforward, many people are still not fully aware of the procedure and the steps that should be taken in order to get back their refund. The best way out in this case is to contact the bank and take their assistance in knowing which are the forms to fill up, what are the documents that would be required, and how long the process of refund would take. The banks are liable to answer all your queries diligently.
If you are anxious to know how much money you are supposed to get back, then using PPICalculator.co.uk which hosts a free PPI calculator is a good idea. It would help the people know the amount they can get back from the bank and the best part is that the free PPI calculator would also add the interest on the principal amount given for all the years the premiums were paid. This would help the people know the approximate amount they can get from the bank without any hassles. This is a good motivation for the people who think it is a waste of time to fight for the PPI refund thinking it to be a long and hassled process. Here are the few benefits of using PPI Calculator –
Make Better Decisions
- Using the PPI calculator, people can come to know about how much compensation they are eligible for and help them make better decisions.
- They can decide if claiming compensation is worth it or not.
Get the Right Compensation
- For those who have little knowledge about financial products, it can be difficult for them to decide how much compensation they should claim for.
- Using the calculator, they can know if they are getting the right compensation that they are eligible for.
They are free
- Most of the online calculators are free to use and are very reliable.
- You need to make sure that you check the reviews before you pick the online PPI calculator.
Here are the few reasons why using PPI calculator is a beneficial and why you should use it too if you have been cheated by the banks or have been mis-sold PPI. It makes the picture clear as to how much loss you have suffered.