Testosterone is naturally secreted in men’s testicles and in women’s adrenal glands. Normally, men have the hormone in large quantity compared to women. The prime function of the hormone is to enhance the growth of male characteristics. The level of testosterone arises naturally in the early phase of adulthood. In mid age, the level starts to decreases slowly and this results in disturbing the smooth function of certain activities in human body.
Functions affected due to low testosterone level are:
- You start to experience aging symptoms like increase in feelings of fatigue, hair growth stops, skin starts sagging and metabolism rate decreases.
- Feel less interested in sex.
- Infertility as sperm production lessens.
- May lessen bone density resulting in having fragile bones
- Can effect blood cell productions.
- Your muscle strength gets affected.
- You feel moody and depressed.
- Your body fat gets increased.
- Swellings of breast tissues.
Thus, the need to balance testosterone hormone is essential to stimulate certain functions of the body. Synthetic testosterone enhancing drugs are available in market promising to aid in achieving the desire result. However in many countries you need to have prescription to buy such potent supplements.
More about working of such powerful drugs:
To have the hormone secretion back to normal you need to stimulate the function of pituitary glands, which plays a prime role in activating the secretion of multiple hormones. You can use natural components to increase the level of testosterone like herbal based supplements, which are loaded with necessary vitamins, amino acids and minerals.
Noting few effective ingredients composed in test boosters:
- Maca root extract.
- Tribulus terrestris, a Mediterranean plant roots and fruits.
- Ginseng available in Malaysia.
- Deer anther velvet, a natural adaptogen.
- Minerals like zinc and magnesium.
- Yohimbe bark from African trees.
There is a misconception about immediate results, after usage. Actually, the effect of the drugs depends on varied factors like:
- Health history
- The quality of the drug components.
Although testosterone is safe and the supplements actually work for 20 years old but it is better to check with your medical adviser, before starting with it. To be on the safe side, make sure that you take it strictly as per the given instructions. You might experience adverse effects if you exceed the prescribed dosage. More importantly, you will need to balance the supplement intake with the recommended diet and by doing regular exercises. Only then you can expect to get faster results.